|Kollam Backwater Package
- Deluxe (Duration: 3
Day 1 - Trivandrum - Kollam
- Pick up from Trivandrum Airport/Railway station proceed to Kollam.
- Visit to,Adventure Park -This delightful amusement park is located near the Kollam bus stand and never fails to amuse kids and adults alike.
- Ariankavu Pilgrimage -This popular pilgrim center is located at some distance from Kollam, yet is worth the visit. The temple holds its annual festival in December and is a grand spectacle to watch out for.
- Mahatma Gandhi Beach -This beautiful beach is located just 2 kilometers from Kollam and is a fascinating place for taking long walks along the seashore. The sea is calm over here, which makes it ideal for bathing, and swimming.
Day 2 - Kollam
- Second day visit to Thangassery Beach -Located at a distance of 5 kilometers from Kollam, this scenic beach is an ideal spot to laze around and has the ruins of an old fort, which gives it a mystical look.
- Thevalli Palace -When you visit this Palace, located on the banks of Astamudi Lake, Sasthamkotta, you will see the unique blend of a historical monument set in a picturesque setting. The word “Astamudi” means a lake with 8 creeks. The lake is known from its sparkling fresh water.
- Thirumullavaram Beach -This beautiful beach is a popular picnic spot. It is located at a distance of 6kms North of Kollam town.The waves here are so beautiful and inviting that you can quietly wade into the water. Activities that you can indulge in here are swimming and sun bathing.
Day 3 - Kollam - Houseboat
- Check in to houseboat for an overnight cruise through the unique back waters of famous Ashtamudi Lake and is one of the most beautiful backwaters and a boat ride through the meandering lagoons and rivers is sure to be a mind-blowing experience.
- The lush green vegetation and placid and crystal clear water makes the backwaters of Kollam the gateway to the beautiful backwaters of Kerala and this is the best explored on traditional Kerala houseboats known as "Kettuvalloms".
- The shores are lined with many trees and provides shelter to many exotic birds like cuckoos, egrets, ducks, etc. that come out in the water for an occasional swim. The water is a natural habitat for water plants like water lilies and lotus that add charm to the meandering waterways.
- There are small restaurants lined up on the shores where you can stop and have a taste of local cuisine.
Day 4 - Kollam - Trivandrum
- Transfer to Trivandrum drop at Airport / Railway station
- To catch flight/train